Monday, April 20, 2009

Nashville, TN- Wedding Photography- Craig & Shannie's Reception

Craig and Shannie's Nashville reception was such a blast! It was so fun to see all the folks from the beach again- it was like a reunion! The reception was held at The University Club of Nashville, and Mary Alice and her team at A Delightful Day put together AMAZING decor!


Candy Buffets seem to be really hot right now- I thought this one looked amazing!


The dahlias that Mary Alice and her team used throughout the reception were gorgeous! I think I've found my new favorite flower!


We decided to get creative with some rock candy and got this great ring shot!


A Delightful Day did a great job with the decor- I especially loved this lounge style couch seating in the courtyard. So fresh and modern! It made for some great portraits!


The bridal party learned a special choreographed dance and did a surprise performance for their guests to a medley of 'Soulja Boy' and other popular songs. It was great and they looked like they had a blast doing it!


I just love this picture for some reason! :)



They looked like they were having so much fun that I just had to join in! Jessica of Budget Savvy Bride assisted me on this wedding, and she caught this shot of me bustin' a move to the 'Cupid Shuffle'... I just can't resist that song! This wedding was SO much fun! To see more photos from Craig and Shannie's reception, click here.

1 comment: