Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Allie's Bridal Portrait - Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, Nashville, TN

I had dreamed for over two years as to where I would do my little sister, Allie's, bridal portraits. She is a gorgeous red head and I had pictured poses, how her hair would look, cool locations, etc. When it came time for Allie's portraits, they chose Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, which I couldn't have been happier with. I was ready...but the weather wasn't....we had to post-pone due to rain 4 times! Then when the day finally arrived, my light fell over causing me to have to shoot all natural light, not my first choice, but it all worked out. Allie was a more beautiful bride than I
could have ever imagined. Thanks Al for giving me some great stuff for my portfolio! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment