Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zach & Rachel's Wedding - Scarritt Bennett, Nashville, TN

Zach and Rachel were married at Scarritt Bennett in Nashville, TN on Sunday, July 12th. Rain poured down (sideways at times), with flooding even causing the closer of 8th Ave just outside their reception at Mercy Lounge. But they are still married! We were able to get some incredible shots and a huge number of guests celebrated with them, probably the most I have ever seen on a dance floor.

This wedding was a precious one for me. I used to babysit for Rachel and was there during the time she lost her father. To photograph her 3 uncles walking her down the aisle was a moment I will never forget. More importantly during the ceremony was a worship time where Zach and Rachel with hands lifted, praised our heavenly Father! The Lord has truly bound a special couple and I am so excited to see Zach and Rachel's life continue together as they follow the perfect path the Lord is setting before them.

P.S. Check out my first Family Funny picture...I knew this family would be
up for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment